Permanent Makeup CARE
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
* 24 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL or CAFFEINE
.* 72 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin or Vitamin E unless medically necessary.
* Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure.
* Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase your pain.* No waxing, tanning or tinting 3 days before.
* Be prepared: at first, brows appear a bit red and very dark – don’t worry, they fade in color 30-50%.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
For 7-10 days after your brow appointment, DO NOT SWIM, DO AVOID ACTIVITIES THAT MAY CAUSE YOU TO SWEAT EXCESSIVELY, REFRAIN FROM SUN EXPOSURE BY WEARING A HAT AND LARGE SUNGLASSES.
YOU ARE NOT A SUITABLE CANDIDATE FOR THIS PROCEDURE IF YOU ARE:
* Pregnant * Pacemaker or ma or heart problems* Epilepsy * Organ transplant* History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring * Sick (cold, flu, etc.)* Diabetic (require doctor’s clearance) * Accutane in the past year* Chemotherapy (consult your doctor) * Viral infections and/or diseases* Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)* Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.* Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system/healing will make you POOR candidate for micropigmentation procedures
*No contacts or eye makeup the day of your procedure